本地可以跑的类ChatGPT聊天机器人ChatGLM的翻译效果

四级用户 kjaboshopainmw 2023-4-2 1197

现阶段这种聊天AI最大的实际用途应该是机器翻译,而不是猫娘或"剑柄和小米手机的关系是什么"(流汗滑稽)

怎么说吧,有些东西翻译不出来,但是翻译出来的内容基本是对的...翻译效果虽然没那么好,但是秒杀其他(*补充:开源离线翻译工具,也就是argostranslate...)离线翻译工具

原文:https://bbs.oldmanemu.net/thread-32395.htm

译文:My purpose was simple: I wanted to turn off the background music when playing火焰纹章 on my Redmi Note8Pro, and use the local radio station as the background music. I used to do this when playing “风花雪月” on a PC in the past.

The Redmi Note8Pro can be rooted to install multiple versions of Android操作系统: Android 9 to 13.

Base-level native systems start with Android 10, but all Android 10-level native packages do not support local radio station (the hardware has this feature, but it has not been properly adapted).

I am not sure if I can solve this problem by myself, but I am not a Linux kernel engineer. For my blood pressure, I will not try to build my own轮子.

So I started to try to extract various local radio station installation packages. I tried MIUI’s Android 11-level native package, as well as Magisk module disguised as a system app,权限, and拷贝 the so动态链接库. None of them worked, and I could not find any logcat information.

I onlined around and found that only the hardware local radio station for all devices can be found on a general device (root required) and all other devices need to be adapted. Extracted apks were not不能用.

Then I started to install Android 11’s Crdroid, after which I could improve the small file read/write speed by upgrading the FUSE module. After that, the read/write speed was improved, but I found a very dangerous bug: some file managers can create files but cannot create directories, or when复制 files, they directly die. Seeing this bug, I directly不敢用了. This bug is like灭霸, some operations will random失败, it is the most difficult bug to handle, and in the future, it may cause some difficult to排查 problems.

Finally, I decided to return to Android 10. There is no local radio station on this version, so I will not have to worry about it. If it is not available, I will use a network radio station instead. Using this problem is too代价太大了.

上一篇:NS版老滚5打折了,有点想买
下一篇:卡比!
最新回复 (1)
  • 三级用户 makimakima 2023-4-2
    0 2
    不知道怎么翻译的东西就直接用原文写应该是一个优点
    • 老男人游戏网配套论坛
        立即登录 立即注册
发新帖
本论坛禁止发布SWITCH和PS4相关资源,若有其他侵权内容,请致邮3360342659#qq.com(#替换成@)删除。