卧槽?转:给玩家送游戏的“诺克提斯”,只是个痴汉偷拍的畜生罢了(看完微博上的瓜以后现在一想起来诺克提斯就恶心)

四级用户 kjaboshopainmw 11月前 1413

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/-uS7942BvP8rU3UWtcOJtg

我对诺库酱这个帐号有印象,没想到居然在搞这个

Screenshot_2023-06-17-22-30-41-090_com.tencent.mm.jpg

Powered by ChatGPT:

Recently, there have been several big news stories regarding the Final Fantasy franchise. Firstly, there is the upcoming release of Final Fantasy 16. In addition to this, a new PV has been released for Final Fantasy 7: Remake. However, at the same time, a scandal involving Final Fantasy 15 has also emerged. A Chinese cosplayer named NOCTIS, who became famous for cosplaying as the game's protagonist and was invited to attend the game's release event, has been exposed as part of a group selling illicit videos online. An investigative team from the BBC uncovered the group's activities after a year-long undercover operation, which revealed their location in Japan and the involvement of NOCTIS and his bandmates. The group operated multiple websites selling videos of women being secretly filmed and sexually assaulted. Despite having ample evidence of criminal activity, the BBC did not report the matter to the police, and the group has yet to face legal consequences. Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 15 has experienced numerous setbacks, including script changes, voice actor scandals, and now the downfall of its official cosplayer.

阅读理解:

according to the message, who is the 诺库酱?

-"诺库酱" (Nuòkùjiàng) is NOCTIS, the famous cosplayer who dressed up as the protagonist of Final Fantasy 15 and was involved in the scandal related to secretly filming and selling videos of women.

According to the message, what can we infer about the relationship between Noctis and Aranea Highwind?

-The message doesn't mention any relationship between Noctis and Aranea Highwind, so we cannot infer anything about their relationship from this message.

Please infer why BBC did not report this to the police

-It's not clear from the message why the BBC investigative team did not report the illegal activities of the group to the police. But it is possible that the team wanted to gather more evidence or continue their investigation, or they may have believed that they could better expose the group's activities through their reporting.

What is the relationship between 猫咪, 诺库酱 and Square Enix

-From the message, there doesn't seem to be any direct relationship between "猫咪" (Nǎomī), NOCTIS (诺库酱, Nuòkùjiàng), and Square Enix, the company behind the Final Fantasy games. The message only discusses their involvement in the scandal related to secretly filming and selling videos of women. It's important to note that this scandal is not related to the game development or production.

There are connections between two of the three, please identify the connection

-Based on the message, the connection between two of the three - "猫咪" (Nǎomī) and NOCTIS (诺库酱, Nuòkùjiàng) - is that NOCTIS is a cosplayer who became famous for dressing up as the protagonist of Final Fantasy 15, while "猫咪" is reportedly a Chinese woman who was involved in producing and selling the illegal videos along with NOCTIS and his friends. However, it's important to note that there is no indication that Square Enix has any direct connection to either NOCTIS or "猫咪."

This is wrong-- NOCTIS is the official cosplayer for Noctis in FF15 China release event

-I apologize for my mistake in my previous response. You are correct that NOCTIS (诺库酱, Nuòkùjiàng) is the official cosplayer for Noctis in the Final Fantasy 15 China release event. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and allowing me to correct my earlier mistake.

上一篇:烧烤享受生活,调休总算结束了
下一篇:整个慢节奏的游戏玩玩,把老家伙翻出来
最新回复 (2)
  • 四级用户 kjaboshopainmw 11月前
    0 2

虽然我ff15早烂尾了,但是看完微博上的瓜以后感觉现在一想起来诺克提斯就恶心,更没有心情在未来通关了。还是雷霆姐在我心中印象好,流汗滑稽

• 四级用户 yaun 11月前
    0 3
    08年第一则预告出来后我就一直很期待ff15,等了8年终于在16年的时候首发入的ps4版ff15 那时候游戏完成度很低 显然是没做完的状态,后面才慢慢补的dlc。
    但是我跟大家玩的不太一样,我是在大地图把所有任务和隐藏都做完了才推动剧情,整个游戏玩了两百小时。真的有被4个人的感情感动到。
    这个挂着诺克提斯的名号干猥琐事的垃圾,SE如果干人事的话应该要告他毁ip形象
    • 老男人游戏网配套论坛
        立即登录 立即注册
发新帖
本论坛禁止发布SWITCH和PS4相关资源,若有其他侵权内容,请致邮3360342659#qq.com(#替换成@)删除。